xx feed me diamonds xx

My photo
United States
extremely passionate. an insomniac. intelligent and inquisitive. nostalgic. wanderlust addict. creative. outspoken. a new aunt to baby jude.

Monday 1 March 2010

Late, late, for a very important date!



.........................................


My goodness! I cannot believe that I have been in London for over a month and have yet to begin my blog.  London is wonderfull, hectic, epic, and unreal. I am in love with this city :) My posts that follow this first one will contain pictures and descriptions of everything I have been up to. It will take some time, especially since I seem to always be so busy. I miss home, but I am pretty surethat when I leave London I will miss it so much more. More to come soon!


.........................................


1 comment:

  1. yay! i'm so happy to see your first blog post and am looking forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete