xx feed me diamonds xx

My photo
United States
extremely passionate. an insomniac. intelligent and inquisitive. nostalgic. wanderlust addict. creative. outspoken. a new aunt to baby jude.

Monday 22 March 2010

Thinking Creatively but Not Being Creative


.........................................

what i see




.............





.............



.............


I am quite upset with myself. I have been in London since January, yet I have not taken Big Ben out and about. Big Ben is in reference to my Nikon camera. I want to go exploring and take photos of everything. I will do this before I leave, but I just wonder what has stopped me from doing so thus far. Hm...to motivate myself, I have posted past photographs :)










1 comment:

  1. get that camera out and get snapping! now is the perfect time. go, go.

    ReplyDelete